Thursday, February 11, 2016

Idea Napkin No. 1

1. Some of my talents would be selling this company well to other since i have a lot of prior experience in speech and debate. My major in finance should be helpful in understanding how to properly run this company. In the future I could easily see my idea become successful in Gainesville since chipotle is one of the few items not yet possible to order.

2. First if the customer doesnt have a car that is an unmet need. Second chipotle is not able to deliver so its an unmet need to people who want chipotle. Lastly

3. College students in Gainesville who are lazy or with no form of transportation

4. Well because of the interview process, we know people want chipotle. The second thing we know is how much people are willing to pay extra. That way we can charge them based off of what people are willing to pay extra ($3)

5. CHIPOTLE DELIVERY!!! :D

I believe my company idea is going to really catch on. Many people have a chipotle obsession and if multiple orders are being placed at once, then people will be making a lot of money as a driver based on tips. A driver can pick up 5 bowls and get 3 dollar tip on each one of them. Because of this someone is making $15 an hour give or take just simply picking up peoples chipotle and delivering it. My 5 aspect all make sense because of the interviews I had done.

3 comments:

  1. Michael, I think this is a great idea that would really catch on if you were to implement it at universities across the country. Since there is such a high demand for Chipotle and students don't always have the time to wait in line at the restaurant, this could be a great solution for many people who would like to have their Chipotle delivered. Keep up the good work, and feel free to check out my napkin idea if you get a chance: http://jakesmithent3003.blogspot.com/2016/02/idea-napkin-no-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting idea that you have here Michael. I would also like to add on that chipotle should have a drive-through as well. As much as people like the delivery, I think the drive-through can help and make chipotle more profit. It definitely should be an idea that is taken into consideration.

    Here is my link: http://jtbelga.blogspot.com/2016/02/idea-napkin-no1.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Despite not liking Chiptole, I believe your idea could be very successful. Being a freshman without a car it is a struggle to get off campus and get different kinds of food. I also think it would eliminate the long lines they have. I appreciate that you thought everything out and have a breakdown of the tips. If you have a chance check out my blog at http://domdey10.blogspot.com/2016/02/idea-napkin-no-1.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete