1.I was really surprised by the whole section on “Fighting Terrorism”! I couldn’t believe it all! The idea that somebody can fight terrorism with Finance, especially in a day when terrorism is very hot, is very exciting.
2.I had trouble understanding the difference between Rule 505 and Rule 506. The headlines for each seemed very self-explanatory, but then the Rule 506 mentioned “offerings between $500,000 and $5 million.” This makes them seem like the same thing!
3.I really would like to ask the author about the difference between Rule 505 and Rule 506. This is just so confusing and I am very curious about it! Also, I would like to get the author’s opinion on what he thinks the most successful IPO in history has been, so I can get a grasp on history a little bit.
4.I truly disagree with the disadvantages of debt financing, specifically the first disadvantage, about the regular interest payments. This seems to me like a comparative advantage of financing, as other ways of financing have much more brutal ways of repayment than simply regular payments.
No comments:
Post a Comment