This time around. I made the questions more narrow with the way they can go. This time, I asked chipotle themed questions on if they would look into my company
How fast would you expect your chipotle?
How much would you pay extra for delivery and tip?
Would you use an app?
Would you buy chipotle with charges?
How would you improve on this service.
This process has gotten much easier now that we have done so many. I know how to confidently go up to anyone and ask them for an interview.
The three tips i would give are
be confident
ask everyone you can
make them feel comfortable
The ideas that you have for the business is interesting, an app for an existing business. I did something like that last year for the project in the creativity class. The process was incredibly frustrating however when I was finished I was so proud of my work. Here is the link to my interviews, http://jzent3003.blogspot.com/2016/02/interviewing-customers-no-2.html. Check it out if you have time!
ReplyDeleteThat is great that you took the feedback from your first five interviews and actually adapted your idea. This is a great business idea that could be huge if you are able to partner with Chipotle. I think the questions that you asked this time around were very specific and helpful and definitely something to build off of. Great work!
ReplyDeleteYou did a great job at using the information you obtained in the first interviews to create these interviews. I thought your questions were perfect for developing this idea even further, and maybe in your next interviews you might be able to dig deeper into what the customer truly wants. This was a great second customer interview in my opinion. I went a different route and actually tried to find a whole new opportunity with my interviews, I might go back to my first interviews and build off of that for next week, check it out: http://rachelsentrepreneurship.blogspot.com/2016/02/interviewing-customers-no-2.html
ReplyDeleteGreat job with the interviews! You seem to have a rather niche idea as Chipotle, specifically, isn't really doing deliveries yet. One thing that I would do with the questions is maybe focus them around Chipotle. While everyone pretty much said they would want Chipotle delivered, I think they were being more general with the other questions as they weren't strictly Chipotle. Since your idea is about Chipotle specifically, you might get better answers by focusing on that. Otherwise great job!
ReplyDeleteHey Mike,
ReplyDeleteI believe these are great and very focused questions that reveal a lot. Although, I would say that the questions could be a little ore conversational. For example, you as one of your questions and ask them to elaborate on there responses. I believe that making the interview more conversational makes everyone more comfortable and the responses more genuine.
Check out my blog:http://goobirs.blogspot.com/
ReplyDelete