Sunday, February 28, 2016

Half-way Reflection

The main behavior that i have developed in this course is vital to my college career. Because there are no test, I have learned to develop skills that make me a productive human every single day. This class just has an unusual amount of assignments but is completely fair in the grading, and requirements per assignment. Because of this, I go on my computer for at least one hour everyday just to catch up with all the work I must do.

There hasn't been a true moment of me simply giving up. Although there has been times where i was completely lazy and decided not to turn in assignments I still am on track to get an A in this class. Yellowdig will most likely save my grade and because of it I am grateful

1. Work Everyday
2. Dont be scared of any assignments 
3. Have fun in this class

1 comment:

  1. I can relate so much as I got pretty dissuaded with a lot of different assignments. That is a good chunk of the reason why I didn't turn in that 80-20 assignment as it was just a lot easier to do everything else and cruise into spring break. Anyway check out my blog post at: http://entspring16.blogspot.com/2016/02/half-way-reflection.html

    ReplyDelete