https://youtu.be/clQz-jOgMzA
My idea has not changed much since the interviews. I always get a consistent answer of 30-45 minutes and $3 extra delivery charge. One thing i have reflected on since my last pitch was explaining better in detail my idea in a shorter amount of words. This way people can understand what my message is and still understand what i am selling.
Going to be very honest with you Michael, 30-45 minutes is way to long realistically and people are just not being honest with you. The reality is people will want to wait 20 minutes maximum. Have you ever ordered a pizza? People pay 10-20 $ for a pizza and get frustrated when it takes more than 30 minutes to arrive. When you want a product to be delivered that cost $3 and it takes 30-45 minutes it is a game over situation. Come Check out my blog http://stephenclegg.blogspot.com/2016/02/elevator-pitch-no-2.html
ReplyDeleteHi! I like your idea a lot and i love chipotle but i think waiting 30-40 minutes is a little too much, in this amount of time i can drive to chipotle and grab my food. I think it could be done much faster considering that if you order online and pick up the order just as its ready delivery should only take 10 to 15 minutes if its in the area. But don't limit yourself to just Chipotle there are a lot of other places that don't deliver yet and could potentially like Panera, Subway, and TacoBell. :)
ReplyDeleteCheck out my blog! https://youtu.be/clQz-jOgMzA
Hey Micheal, I loved your pitch especially the penguin joke. Being an avid chipotle goer, as well as constantly ordering food, I believe anyting less than 30 minutes is not even realistic when getting chipotle delivered. Most delivery places take longer than this already, and waiting in line at chipotle can already take up this much time. I would personally be willing to pay the extra 3 dollars to have it delivered, and would just order it 30 minutes before I get really hungry.
ReplyDeletecheck out my blog here
http://zackmuf.blogspot.com/2016/02/elevator-pitch-no-2.html