I plan on asking the same questions as I had done earlier to get more feedback on my company
How fast would you expect your chipotle?
How much would you pay extra for delivery and tip?
Would you use an app?
Would you buy chipotle with charges?
How would you improve on this service.
Watch for interviews
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMJp174ln096
After these sets of interviews it has been made completely clear what my objective is. Its clear that I would have to make an App for this company and the expected time and extra money has been the same for ALL 15 INTERVIEWS. People are willing to pay $3 extra and wait 30-45 minutes for their food. improvements to be seen will be working directly with chipotle to sell the idea or co run with them. This would allow me to make a lot of base money for my idea or just have chipotle help me run it.
Hey Michael,
ReplyDeleteI think it is great that you know what you want to do with your idea and you have clear objectives for it! Make sure that when you present this idea to Chipotle you give them clear reasons on why they should go with your idea. Also make sure that you have the right supplies and funding to make this idea go according to plan.
If you have the time you should check out my blog at:
http://entoni3003.blogspot.com/2016/02/customer-interviews-no-3.html
Hey Michael,
ReplyDeleteI like your idea a lot for a few major reasons. As a huge Chipotle fan, I often complain (no matter which location or city I go to) that the lines are too long or slow. Chipotle tried to half-fix this by implementing pick-up orders that you can place online or within their app. This is a great idea and satisfied a lot of customers. However, as a person living over a mile from University Chipotle without a car, I could really use a quick, cheap Chipotle burrito delivered right to my dorm building. I know a lot of students feel the same way so see what you can do about it!
Check out my blog at intro2ent.blogspot.com
Hi Michael,
ReplyDeleteGreat idea! Reminds me of two dollar delivery, but with an app like uber. I think apps are extremely helpful because most people have their cell phones on them at all times, but sometimes are too lazy to make a phone call. Jimmy johns is so popular in Gainesville because the delivery time is fast and the selection is slim. I think less choices, like Chipotle has, is so important because people have trouble making decisions. I think if you could add a faster service for a couple extra dollars, people might go for it. Such as, $2.00 delivery for a 35-45 minute delivery time, but $4.00 delivery for a delivery time that is under 20 minutes guaranteed.
Check out my blog if you want, http://cassiespinner.blogspot.com/2016/02/customer-interviews-no-3.html
Hi Michael,
ReplyDeleteGreat idea, but sadly when I tried to use the link, it says the video is no longer available on YouTube. One problem that strikes me immediately is the fact that this is already a real thing. I don't know if this service is available in Florida, but I know for a fact that it is in places such as California. Keep up the great work.