Week 3 Reading Reflection
- The author’s paragraph about “Sense of Distrust” really stood out to me. I always thought of trust as being necessary in teamwork and business, but I never thought about distrust also being an asset that entrepreneurs can have, so this really baffled me!
- I was confused about the entrepreneurial ethics. The author started talking about Plato, Socrates, and other Greek philosophers, but I really never saw that side of philosophy applied to entrepreneurship. Also, if saying that there is no universal code for solving ethical problems and they must be solved individually, then how could there be an ethics section trying to encompass ethics?
- I would like to ask the author for a personal example of an ethical dilemma that he experienced in the business world so I can better grasp and understanding for what ethical issues may potentially arise in my future. Also, I would ask him about the ethical rationalizations and how they actually are exemplified in the real world. I understand the definition of these rationalizations, but I need a proper example.
- I disagreed with the source of stress known as “loneliness”. Many great entrepreneurs are known for their strong independence, and these people don’t experience loneliness so much when trying to solve problems. I believe some of these people find tranquility in solitude and don’t like to share things all that often.
No comments:
Post a Comment