Saturday, January 9, 2016

My Entrepreneurship Story

The moment in my life i was exposed to entrepreneurship at its finest was this past summer in my creativity in context class. Our assignment was to create and sell a product with the idea of transportation behind it. The product we created started off with such a huge idea, but then when we narrowed it down, it was very interesting the process an entrepreneur follows. The reason i enrolled in this class was simply because I am in the innovation academy and it is a requirement. I hope to learn how to be an amazing entrepreneur and not only sell my product but any product with the skills I learn.

5 comments:

  1. That sounds like a very interesting class! I had to create a unique product for an assignment once too. I found that when you have such freedom to innovate something all on your own, you burst with ideas. I think you're making very great steps as an entrepreneur and I hope you get the most out of this class! Loved your picture as well, great job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://basmacirachel.blogspot.com/2016/01/my-entrepreneurship-story.html

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Mike! Your Creativity in Context class sounds fun and interesting. I wish you could tell us more about the process you went through with the big idea and the transportation behind it. What was your end result? Your picture with the lemonade stand seemed to be a perfect fit. It told the story of creating your own product and getting it ready to sell. I hope you get everything you need out of the class to enhance your selling skills. Your story is similar to mine in the fashion of a great idea. I had an idea and a plan of transportation behind it so to speak. However it became lost, because it happened so fast. Check out my story at: http://entuf.blogspot.com/2016/01/my-entrepreneurship-story.html

    ReplyDelete