Sunday, January 17, 2016

Week 2 Reading Reflection




1) What was the biggest surprise for you in the reading? In other words, what did you read that stood out the most as different from your expectations? The biggest surprise I learned about that stood out was the different ways to view entrepreneurship. Micro vs macro view would be what I believe are the only views yet they are broken up into sub sections which was surprising. 2) Identify at least one part of the reading that was confusing to you. One of the confusing parts that were not very well explained in the chapter was the ending on entrepreneur management section. It explained the importance and why it exists but never explains what some strategies they use. 3) If you were able to ask two questions to the author, what would you ask? Why? The first question I would ask is about the different school of thoughts. I would love to hear how they were thought of and separated so easily. The second question I would ask to the author would be about the myths. I would ask him why he decided to put all of these inside of the textbook? 4) Was there anything you think the author was wrong about? Where do you disagree with what she or he said? How? One of the things I believe the author went wrong with was the myth section. One of the myths titles is that entrepreneurs are not doing it for the money. Well of course they are! All people have jobs and do things for a living so that they can have money. It is the end result of everything that they are doing

No comments:

Post a Comment