Sunday, April 3, 2016

What's Next

The next step within my company would to be to provide cars to the employees. This way they do not have to worry about spills, gas money and how they will drive if an issue with their car occurs.This way they do not have to worry about spills, gas money and how they will drive if an issue with their car occurs. This provides security within the company. 

The way my market grows is very simple. Starting off in gainesville will make this company become very popular with colleges around the globe. People will want to adopt this since there is not a universal company which delivers chipotle. In all honesty  I don't see this company becoming popular in cities since the wait time which is what drives this company will be much too high. Two years from now I see this company just starting to run. We still need to find a tech expert which will take some time. Also, making the company popular will be extremely difficult and will take some time to begin. Growing in my market will be easily done. The more demand for chipotle the more likely the market will grow in itself. The way I personally expand the company in gainesville is by expanding the radius in which I will see chipotle. 

I completely different market would be all restaurants being served which would expand it from chipotle to everything 

People in this market will now be served delicious food whenever they want and whatever they want. This is extremely important that people know they can literally eat whatever they want which will cause them to come back

The new market that would expand my company is adding restaurants and changing from potle2go to a company that serves everything. This will help change the dynamics of the entire company because it will focus on customer service instead of actually only thinking about chipotle. I do not favor this new market because now instead of running a small easy company, I have to constantly be worrying about all these people working for the different restaurant. Profit will grow but amount of work put in will grow significantly which isn't why I want to do this job. I learned that this new market would love to have sit down restaurants such as ale house and olive garden to also be able to served since not everyone wants to wait and eat family style. This allows for the most room for growth since most fast food or quick food is already being delivered other then chipotle. 

4 comments:

  1. Michael,
    It seems like we both have ideas for companies that we would want to start at UF or other large college campuses. I have not read your other posts so I'm not sure I understand what idea you are trying to pitch, but I'm guessing it has to do with Chipotle delivery. Food delivery services are very popular nowadays, especially in Gainesville, so I definitely see a service like this going far! Also, we all know that Chipotle is extremely popular, no matter where you go! I could definitely see myself using this. I read an article that they were going to start delivering on some college campuses, but I'm not sure how accurate that really was. Great post!
    Here is my post: http://shainaent3003.blogspot.com/2016/04/whats-next.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Michael,

    I think that your idea is really great, and I definitely see how that would be really popular in any college town. I know that almost every time I go past the chipotle by campus, the line is practically flowing out of the door. It’s honestly the reason that I just don’t even go sometimes, and I think it’s bad that chipotle loses business for that reason. Your idea would be perfect for solving that problem!

    Check out my post if you’re interested!
    http://wallacestage.blogspot.com/2016/04/whats-next.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michael!
    I think going for college towns is the best way for this to thrive. College kids love foods like chipotle because it's fast and easy while also being pretty healthy so I think starting it in college towns would be the best move. I also really like your idea because having delivered is convenient all the while being affordable. I would love to see this in Gainesville and I hope you have a good rest of the semester!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Michael,

    I haven't read your previous posts, but like the above commenters I presume you're probably referring to chipotle delivery. If that's the case, I personally would use your product ! Since the lines have been crazy, I have opted into just ordering online and picking it up once I order it. Instead of having your employees drive cars, you could always have an option of them biking around campus like jimmy johns. Looking forward to seeing how you carry out your plans. Check out my post . http://jalekatircioglu.blogspot.com/2016/04/whats-next.html

    ReplyDelete