Sunday, April 10, 2016

Week 13 Reading Reflection

1.What stood out most to me is the vastness of the business analysis checklist. Its size is unfathomable, it makes it seem so complicated and intricate to really analyze any business.
2.One topic that confused me a bit was the types of stock. I really don’t understand the true difference between common and preferred stock, and I feel like this is a pretty important topic to comprehend.
3.A question I would love to ask the author is about business valuation: “Which method do you believe is best for accurately valuing a business?” An answer to this question could improve my understanding and thinking of the whole valuation process. Also, asking what the control factor really means would be very helpful toward my comprehension of the whole topic.
4.To be quite honest, there is not much in this week’s reading that I disagree with, mostly because the author primarily wrote about facts, such as different methods of stock and business valuation and analyses. So, I can’t disagree with fact, I think the author did a fantastic job with this chapter.

No comments:

Post a Comment