Sunday, April 24, 2016

Week 15 Reading Reflection

One area in which this article stood out was the fact that they seemed to be talking down upon outsourcing. The opening paragraph is about how these local areas are extremely dangerous to these companies. While this may be true, the economic benefit that these areas have for the company greatly outweigh the cost. 

One of the parts that confused myself in the article is the fact that microfinnance institutions are nonprofit (80%). I don't understand why so many of these companies would be non profit and for exactly what reason. 

The first question I would like to ask the author is what exact example of a microfinnance institute is profitable. The second question I would like to ask the author is about the going from paper to online. How was the transition like?

One area in which I disagree with the author is about is no where. The author is teaching me about things that I have never even heard of until today.


No comments:

Post a Comment