This semester has been full of failures since the start of this class. Much of this class is what I do not prefer to do in school. I love studying a week before my exam as hard as possible and live or die on three grades. This class was completely the opposite. I had to focus on school constantly every week to make sure everything was in correctly. My failure was not completing 14 of these assignments already. This is a failure because these assignments are not extremely difficult and if i miss 2 more i have no chance at an A in this class. Ive learned that I should have focused more on school and take this class more serious so that I would not be stress out over assignments. This would help me not only in this class but later when i have other classes, I will be able to keep up with my work. Failure to myself only exist when you have something to impress. Impressing your mother with good grads or friends with what you do, if you fail its because you arent doing something for someone. To handle failure, you must understand that you tried your hardest and need to know that this is the best you can do. This class has changed my perspective on failure by showing that failing sometimes is okay as long as their are ways to improve later. This is how I have changed in the last 4 months.

Hey Mike,
ReplyDeleteI completely agree. I don't like posting personal stuff on the internet due to identity theft now and I am also the same way with 3 major test than to have 8 assignments a week and no test. It just becomes stressful when you work or have a social life and have to always look to see whats going on for this class. Also, there is extra credit offered in yellowdig - 10 points work so a whole letter grade.
Michael this was a wonderful post. I agree having 3 test total compared to 5 assignments due every week is much easier. Failing causes you to see what you would rather do for certain situations. I know you should not worry about these 14 points missing since yellow dig can really help your grade. I think a lot of people are learning that this class is not a joke and you have to keep up with all the assignment. Check out my blog at https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=8815646455325291697#allposts
ReplyDelete