Throughout the reading, one of the ideas that seemed very interesting was intracapital. They state that this is a special type of capital and I never knew of this capital before which makes it more interesting to myself.
The reading was very clear in most of the text, one area that was a little hard to understand was the idea of radical innovation. I know that its a form of innovation but what exactly is the difference between this type of innovation and normal innovational thoughts.
The first question i would like to ask the author is for an example of regular innovation vs radical innovation in exact context. I know they list a bunch of examples but what makes those examples different then the other. The second question I would ask is about benefits corporations. How exactly do corporations have benefits when not all corporations are the same.
One statement I would disagree with is the fact that their are different types of innovation. Although it seems okay to teach different types of innovation, I think that the best type of innovation is original and unique to that person.
No comments:
Post a Comment