The exit strategy I have developed is to sell my company for a large sum of money. This is extremely important to myself because the initial money I have put in would be nothing. That way I can make money for a couple of years and when I am ready to grow on to bigger and better things, I could simply just sell it. This has caused me to influence my growth because I do want to expand the company but that would take years of not making a lot of money. After I graduate I plan on having a high paying job that will over take this small job. Selling the company after becoming successful with chipotle is where I see myself a couple years down the line. Wednesday, April 6, 2016
My Exit Strategy
The exit strategy I have developed is to sell my company for a large sum of money. This is extremely important to myself because the initial money I have put in would be nothing. That way I can make money for a couple of years and when I am ready to grow on to bigger and better things, I could simply just sell it. This has caused me to influence my growth because I do want to expand the company but that would take years of not making a lot of money. After I graduate I plan on having a high paying job that will over take this small job. Selling the company after becoming successful with chipotle is where I see myself a couple years down the line.
Labels:
Week 13
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
hi Mike,
ReplyDeleteI actually have a similar exit strategy that you have as well. In order to grow in other businesses it would be difficult to uphold this local venture, specifically targeted for this particular market. It would be a smart decision to sell the business in a lump sum and be able to invest your earnings. Feel free to check out the link to my page!
http://entgrod.blogspot.com/2016/04/my-exit-strategy.html
I like the idea of selling your business but what exactly are you planning on doing with your money? Are you going to start another business with it or are you just planning on just saving it for a rainy day? Also, having a high paying job usually takes a lot of work so the idea of selling the company because it would be a lot of work seems a little counterintuitive. Here’s a link to my blog if you want to check it out.
ReplyDeletehttp://nkent3003.blogspot.com/2016/04/my-exit-strategy.html