Sunday, April 24, 2016

Final Reflection

1) Read through your blog from this semester. Recall all of the experiences you've had a long the way -- the highs, the lows -- the fun moments, and the moments of drudgery, and even the moments of dread.

While reading through my blog it is crazy to see all the work I have put in. My lows have to be the fact that I did not complete as many assignments as I would have liked. This class was not the most difficult but the amount of work you put in matters. Some moments I noticed was the crazy things that we had to do like give someone 1 dollar, interview random people and do other stuff that I probably would never do again. 

2) What sticks out to you as the most formative experience? The experience that you'll remember years later? What was your most joyous experience? What experience are you most proud of yourself for accomplishing?

Giving people the 1 dollar will probably be my memory since people walked away from me! Its crazy to see the reactions of people and this is what leaves an impression. The experience I am most proud of would be completing as many task as i did. No other class in my college life has tested me this much

3) At the beginning of the semester, I mentioned that I wanted each of you to develop an entrepreneurial mindset. And we repeated the mantra -- I am an entrepreneur. Now, at the end, do you see yourself as an entrepreneur? Do you think you have moved closer to developing an entrepreneurial mindset?

Now with my Venture concept I do feel like an entrepreneur. I have completed an entire project that can allow my ideas to grow. Also with feedback I can be more successful with my Idea.

4) What is the one recommendation you would make to the students who are going to journey down this path in the future? What would you recommend they do to perform best in this course? What would you recommend they do to foster that mindset?

DO ALL THE ASSIGNMENTS

3 comments:

  1. Hey Mike,

    I feel you, I think that it would have been a close to impossible feat to complete all of the assignments. I must admit that during a number of times this semester I had to decide between these assignments and assignments for other classes just for the simple reason that I did not have time to complete it all! Even though the amount of work was high, I believe that this is a class to remember due to the type of assignments we completed. Definitely a class like no other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is my post http://juansesoto.blogspot.com/2016/04/final-reflection-bye-bye-ent3003.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Mike,
    Seriously guys, do all the assignments, or at least, try to. It seems harmless at first, missing a post or two. But before you know it, there is a month left and you have missed weeks worth of assignment. All in all, try to ave fun with this blog. After all, it is your very own blog! Check out my blog at http://blazingllamas.blogspot.com/2016/04/complication-with-optimistic-outcomes.html

    ReplyDelete