V extremely since it will allow me to have a solid core to help commit to my product..
R not extremely but only 20% of uf students have this core group of 150-200 people.
IN Not hard to copy at all.
Debate
V Important for allowing myself to sell the company
R Not a lot of students are in debate which puts me well over the edge
IN Needs 4 years of practice and national experience around the country.
Wealthy parents
V Allow to start this company up with money that I do not own.
R Not extremely rare but above average.
IN Unless the person or their parents are wealthy then not obtainable.
A Car
V extremely since it is a delivery app
R Not rare at all
IN A lot of people own cars
Phone
V Need one to run the service
R Not rare
IN Everyone owns.
Idea
V Its what starts the company and creates it
R: Extremely rare since im the one who starts it
IN people could easily copy this idea
Tech expert
V: They can control social media and aps. That way A skilled man is in charge
R Very costly but mine would be sharing the company so rare
IN Easy if you know how to actually work these things.
Network
V Important for being able to start this company
R very rare unless you are in a large social club or sports team.
IN In college this is very common but outside of college this is not.
The culture I would love to start is that since it will be a college ran company, students are able to choose when they want to work and when they don't have to.
Debate is probably the most unique skill I own for this company and will allow myself to sell the company that not many college students have the experience.
R not extremely but only 20% of uf students have this core group of 150-200 people.
IN Not hard to copy at all.
Debate
V Important for allowing myself to sell the company
R Not a lot of students are in debate which puts me well over the edge
IN Needs 4 years of practice and national experience around the country.
Wealthy parents
V Allow to start this company up with money that I do not own.
R Not extremely rare but above average.
IN Unless the person or their parents are wealthy then not obtainable.
A Car
V extremely since it is a delivery app
R Not rare at all
IN A lot of people own cars
Phone
V Need one to run the service
R Not rare
IN Everyone owns.
Idea
V Its what starts the company and creates it
R: Extremely rare since im the one who starts it
IN people could easily copy this idea
Tech expert
V: They can control social media and aps. That way A skilled man is in charge
R Very costly but mine would be sharing the company so rare
IN Easy if you know how to actually work these things.
Network
V Important for being able to start this company
R very rare unless you are in a large social club or sports team.
IN In college this is very common but outside of college this is not.
The culture I would love to start is that since it will be a college ran company, students are able to choose when they want to work and when they don't have to.
Debate is probably the most unique skill I own for this company and will allow myself to sell the company that not many college students have the experience.
Hey Mike,
ReplyDeleteSo I'm going to put the link to my blog here.
http://dcbostwick.blogspot.com/2016/03/my-unfair-advantage-week-11.html
I didn't do much for this assignment either. I did the most basic of VRIN assessment and broke it down basically the same way you did. I'd say elaborate a little more or try to make it entertaining.
I tried to do this assignment a little bit differently. I think I went a bit overboard with the description of the VIRN. But, I think you have a lot of good traits that will make your venture successful. Good luck with everything. Here is my blog post http://stefanent3003.blogspot.com/2016/03/my-unfair-advantage.html
ReplyDelete