Sunday, March 27, 2016

Week 11 Reading Reflection


One of the biggest surprises I encounter is the importance of innovation within companies. It shows the society we are currently living in and how the future needs new products in order for us to grow as a society. 

After reading the entire article, one of the parts that was confusing to myself was trade offs, although entirely explained they do not show and explain all the different types of trade offs that could be appearing throughout time. 

The first question I would love to ask the author is about crowdsurfing. I understand that it is open to everyone, but is it the entire public or just the people who have an understanding of the problem at hand. The second I would like to ask is that would the author rather have one innovative expert working on a project or multiple regardless of the clash that might happen. 

Lastly their was nothing I could disagree with that the author had stated. Most of his claims were properly backed up with the correct sources or logical warrants. Thus his statements are all fact base. 

No comments:

Post a Comment